A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Chromachord is a WIP rhythm game. This is the first publicly available demo of the game, and only features a small fraction of what the full game intends to offer.
Developed in Unity 5, the final game will be centered around asynchronous competition and challenges. Players will fight for the top spots on leaderboards, try to complete weekly challenges, and win tournaments to prove they're the best player. Gameplay combines 4 Button beat-matching with power-ups akin to Rock Band Blitz.
Note, this game is in its early stages, so we're looking for any bugs you find and any suggestions you might have.
SECOND NOTE: LINUX BUILD HAS *NOT* BEEN TESTED.
- 2 Songs
- 2 Powerups
- Xbox 360 / Dualshock 4 / QWERTY Keyboard Support
- "The Stars Are Out Tonight"
- Activate this groove power to gain 2X points on all notes hit while active.
- "Crusher Destroyer"
- Automatically clears notes coming down the track for as long as the power is active.
Press escape on the keyboard ( or start/options on a controller) to view the controls.
(INTENDED) FINAL GAME FEATURES
- Online Leaderboards
- Asynchronous Tournaments
- 15+ Songs (w./ multiple difficulties)
- 5+ Power-Ups
- Weekly Goals
- Wide Range of Controller Support
- Multiple Control Schemes
- Lag Calibration
Chromachord is the first full game from Spraoi, a team of developers led by Cian Rice. Cian is responsible for most of the development - handling programming, promotion, design, and production and art. Music and sound effects are being created by Macaulay Szymanski.
This is a new, better demo! Except for the music videos. They're very much temporary.
Download for the platform of your choice (OSX / Windows/ Linux). Then unzip the archive.
READ BEFORE PLAYING
- The game has bugs. Lots of 'em. Probably ones the team doesn't even know about.